- Pixel Controllers
- Gilbert Engineering Props
- Accessories & Hardware
- Costume & Wearables
- Other Products
- Boscoyo Coro
Brand: BALS Essentials
Falcon F16 v4
Falcon F16V4 Pixel Controller
The controller receives 192 universes of E131, Artnet or DDP data and can output pixel data to 16-48 strings with optional expansion boards.
Board current specs
- 192 Universes of E131/Artnet.
- 2-Port Switch to "Daisy-Chain" controllers.
- Wireless ESP-07 Module with board mount antenna. Optional external antenna can be ordered.
- Falcon Player Remote Mode. The controller can store sequences on micro SD card and play in sync with FPP master.
- Single 4-Layer Board that is 3/8” smaller in height.
- Ability to drive two expansion boards. (Up to 48 strings both local and remote).
Board can be powered from pixel power or external power. Both inputs can be 5-13VDC.
Power output port to power switches.
Two independent sides of power. Each one can be a different voltage.
(Expansion board also has two independent pixel power inputs giving 4 independent ports of input power when using 32 string mode and expansion board)
16 - Fused outputs for main board and expansion board.
Number of outputs
16, 32 or 48 with expansion boards.
All outputs can use any of the 98304 channels this controller can receive as a start address.
Each string can be independently configured for null nodes, zigzag, forward/reverse, node type, pixel count , grouping etc...
Pixel per output
1024 pixels per output in 16 to 32 string mode. 704 pixels per string in 48 port mode.
More than 70+ pixel types supported.
Two dedicated SmartReceiver ports. Each can drive one receiver chain. Up to six receivers can be in a chain.
1 - Dedicated RS-485 outputs. RJ-45 connector
LCD Display,Push Buttons and Indicators
.96" OLED 128x64 matrix display for setup and status.
5 - Push buttons to control display. Up, Down, Right, Left and Select
Power LED indicator
Two multi purpose LEDS for status.
16 - Fuse LED Indicators
1 - Processor temperature sensor.
2 - Additional Sensors
The incoming pixel voltages of main board are detected and displayed in user interface. (The webpage interface and OLED displays the voltages and temperatures.)
1) Expansion board must be within 1.5 feet of main board. Maybe further but no guarantee.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Brand: BALS Essentials