- Starter Packs
- Pixel Controllers
- Build A Light Show Coro
- Gilbert Engineering Props
- Build A Fright Show
- Accessories & Hardware
- Costume & Wearables
- Other Products
- The OCO Department
A Pair of 5mm Laser Cut Acrylic mounts, to stack 2 x Meanwell RSP-320 power supplies.The power supplies can be one above the other, or the top one can be set back to allow easy access to the terminals.Comes complete with 8 x 8mm M4 machine screws to fit the power supplies.
Brand: BALS Essentials
Have you seen those houses on youtube with all those dancing lights?Do you need to keep up with the Christmas joneses on the street?Are you looking to get into pixel displays but don't know where to begin? This is about the closest thing you will get to a complete christmas light show kit! This bundle contains all you need your fully built light show system.
Falcon F16 v5
Falcon F16V5 Pixel Controller
The controller receives 192 universes of E131, Artnet or DDP data and can output pixel data to 16 local strings and 4 receiver ports.
Board current specs
- 192 Universes of E131/Artnet.
- 2-Port Switch to "Daisy-Chain" controllers.
- Wireless ESP-07 Module with board mount antenna. Optional external antenna can be ordered.
- E-Fuses on all outputs, resettable, status indication on LEDS fuses as well as web UI.
- 4-SmartReceivers Ports. Two-way communication with SRxN v5. receivers. Current, voltage and fuse status can be received from SRxN receivers.
- Falcon Player Remote Mode. The controller can store sequences on micro SD card and play in sync with FPP master.
- Single 4-Layer Board that is 3/8” smaller in height.
Board can be powered from pixel power or external power. Both inputs can be 5-13VDC.
Power output port to power switches.
Two independent sides of power. Each one can be a different voltage.
16 - Fused outputs for main board.
Number of outputs
16, 32 or 48 with expansion boards.
All outputs can use any of the 98304 channels this controller can receive as a start address.
Each string can be independently configured for null nodes, zigzag, forward/reverse, node type, pixel count , grouping etc...
Pixel per output
1024 pixels per output in 16 to 32 string mode.
More than 70+ pixel types supported.
Four dedicated SmartReceiver ports. Each can drive one receiver chain. Up to six receivers can be in a chain.
1 - Dedicated RS-485 outputs. RJ-45 connector
LCD Display,Push Buttons and Indicators
.96" OLED 128x64 matrix display for setup and status.
5 - Push buttons to control display. Up, Down, Right, Left and Select
Power LED indicator
Two multi purpose LEDS for status.
16 - Fuse LED Indicators
1 - Processor temperature sensor.
2 - Additional Sensors
The incoming pixel voltages of main board are detected and displayed in user interface. (The webpage interface and OLED displays the voltages and temperatures.)
No customer reviews for the moment.
Brand: ESP ArtStick
Brand: ESP ArtStick